Amla Chatpata-600g | Emblica Offcinalis |100% Organic | INDIA ORGANIC certified | ISO & GMP Certified
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: OAC
- Weight: 600 Gram
- Availability: Out Of Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMLA CHATPATA
- Helps in fighting common cold and builds immunity.
- Helpful in preventing premature ageing.
- Helps in preventing constipation.
- It has anti cancer properties.
- Helps in improving liver function.
- Aids digestion and improves eyesight.
- Helps in beautifying hair, improves skin and enhances vision.
- Helps in managing chronic condition and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Helps in treating menstrual cramps and fever.
- Increases urination and thus eliminates unwanted toxins.
- Helps in treating several other health conditions such as: diabetes, hypertension, PCOS and weight loss.
ABOUT AMLA CHATPATA
Amla are small, round berries with light-green skin has abundant benefits and contains qualities to treat countless ailments. It is a fruit with a peculiar mix of tastes from bitter, pungent, chatpata to acerbic and sour.
It is a miraculous fruit which balances the three ‘doshas’ in our body, namely- kapha, vata, pitta, thereby eliminating the underlying cause of several diseases. Further, it also has positive effect on the digestive, excretory, respiratory, circulatory, nervous and reproductive systems.
- Organic Amla (Emblica Offcinalis)
- Organic Sugar (Saccharum Officinarum)
- Organic Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Organic Ginger Powder (Zingiber Officinale)
WAYS TO CONSUME
These small and round berries are cut into small pieces for your convenience. Eat it like a sweet or chatpata candy and you will like its taste and freshness
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.