Aloe Vera Green Leaf Powder-114g |100% Organic |INDIA ORGANIC certified | ISO & GMP Certified
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: OALF
- Weight: 114 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA GREEN LEAF POWDER
- Gives relief from sunburn skin.
- Helps to remove dead skin cells and clean the skin.
- It provides a protective layer on skin which helps to retain skin moisture.
- It may help to activate growth of new hair.
- Helps to reduce itching on scalp, dandruff.
- It helps to eradicate skin blemishes.
- It can also use as a facial face mask.
- Helps in healing and softening the skin.
ABOUT ALOE VERA GREEN LEAF POWDER
Aloe Vera is widely used today in Food, Cosmetics, Food supplements and herbal remedies. Dr. JPG organic Aloe Vera green leaf powder free from Synthetic Colors, Artificial Flavors and Harmful Chemicals. Aloe Vera grown without synthetic pesticides and without synthetic Fertilizers. Our Organic Farms use only natural Fertilizer. Our products are USDA ORGANIC certified and INDIA ORGANIC certified.
100% Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder.
WAYS TO CONSUME
- Hair Health: Take 2 to 3 tbs of Aloe Vera green leaf powder and 2 to 3 tbs of Hibiscus powder and make past Apply this paste to the scalp and the hairs. Let it dry for 20 to 30 min. Wash off the hairs with a mild shampoo and water.
- For face: take 1 to 2 tbs of Aloe Vera Leaf Powder and aid rose water and make past . store the past in refrigerator for 20 to 30 min. before applying.
- Apply Aloe Vera powder past on sunburn area twice a day for better result.
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
- Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
- Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
- Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
- Eat foods with international standards.
- Reduce health risks.
- Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
- Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
- Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
- Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Stay in harmony with nature