Amla Chatpata-300g | Emblica Offcinalis |100% Organic |INDIA ORGANIC certified | ISO & GMP Certified
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: OAC
- Weight: 300 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMLA CHATPATA
- Helps in fighting common cold and builds immunity.
- Helpful in preventing premature ageing.
- Helps in preventing constipation.
- It has anti cancer properties.
- Helps in improving liver function.
- Aids digestion and improves eyesight.
- Helps in beautifying hair, improves skin and enhances vision.
- Helps in managing chronic condition and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Helps in treating menstrual cramps and fever.
- Increases urination and thus eliminates unwanted toxins.
- Helps in treating several other health conditions such as: diabetes, hypertension, PCOS and weight loss.
Amla are small, round berries with light-green skin has abundant benefits and contains qualities to treat countless ailments. It is a fruit with a peculiar mix of tastes from bitter, pungent, chatpata to acerbic and sour.
It is a miraculous fruit which balances the three ‘doshas’ in our body, namely- kapha, vata, pitta, thereby eliminating the underlying cause of several diseases. Further, it also has positive effect on the digestive, excretory, respiratory, circulatory, nervous and reproductive systems.
- Organic Amla (Emblica Offcinalis)
- Organic Sugar (Saccharum Officinarum)
- Organic Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Organic Ginger Powder (Zingiber Officinale)
WAYS TO CONSUME
These small and round berries are cut into small pieces for your convenience. Eat it like a sweet or chatpata candy and you will like its taste and freshness.
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
- Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
- Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
- Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
- Eat foods with international standards.
- Reduce health risks.
- Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
- Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
- Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
- Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Stay in harmony with nature