Chirayata Powder-200g | Swertia | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Chirayata Powder
- Weight: 200 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIRAYATA POWDER
- Helps in acne treatment, flaky skin and fungal infections.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar.
- Helps in controlling constipation due to its strong laxative properties.
- Helps in weight loss as it increases metabolism and burns more calories.
- It may be beneficial in managing diabetes by increasing insulin secretion and reduces oxidative stress.
- It also protects the kidney from damage by free radicals due to the presence of certain bioactive compounds.
- It might lower the risk of parasitic worm infestations due to its anthelmintic property.
- It might be useful in managing the symptoms of Malaria as it contains certain constituents that have anti malarial property.
Chirata is an herbaceous plant. It is a common herb used in Ayurveda and common medicine. It is helpful in treating fever, constipation, anorexia, skin diseases, intestinal worms, etc. Also, it is considered as a home cure for stomach ailments and endo-parasitic infections. Some people also use it as a bitter tonic.
Further, this healthy plant is power packed with a number of ingredients such as antioxidants, alkaloids and glycosides that gives it its benefits.
100% Natural Chirayata Powder (Gentianaceae)
- Natural Chirayata Powder can be consumed daily. Add ½ or 1tbsp of powder in 1 cup of warm water and have it after meals or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- It can also be swallowed directly with honey.
- Take 1-5 gms of chirayata powder and add honey or rose water to make it a paste. Apply it on face to get rid of pimples and acne.
- To manage rough skin, blisters or itchiness, mix chirayata powder with coconut oil and apply it on the affected area.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.