Chitrak Mool Powder-200g | Plumbago Indica| 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Chitrak Mool Powder
- Weight: 200 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHITRAK MOOL POWDER
- Helps in reducing the digestive fire.
- Helps improve digestion and stimulates appetite.
- Supports healthy metabolism.
- Helps in removing natural toxins from the intestine.
- Supports proper functioning of the liver.
- Supports healthy digestion of fat and sugars.
- Helps to energize the body naturally by promoting healthy digestion.
- Supports proper absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- Supports healthy joints and balanced body fluids levels.
- It is one of the best natural laxatives.
ABOUT CHITRAK MOOL
Chitrak Mool is procured from the sun dried root of the chitrak plant and is one of the digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda. It is mainly used in most of the Ayurvedic medicines for indigestion.
Further, the root extract is immensely essential in promoting digestion, stimulating appetite and treating several diseases like abdominal pain, anorexia, haemorrhoids, rhinitis, cough, liver problems, menstrual problem etc.
100% Natural Chitrak Mool Powder (Plumbago Zeylanica)
- Natural chitrak mool powder 3 – 5 gm or ½ to 1 tbsp can be consumed with a glass of lukewarm water once or twice a day after meals or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- One to two tsp of chitrak mool powder can be taken when mixed with honey, as it will stop bleeding from nose.
- Mix 2-3 grams of natural chitrak mool powder with equal quantity of Nagarmotha and Vidang powder. Take it before meals in the morning and evening as it will helps to cure anorexia, loss of appetite and indigestion.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.