Atibala Powder-200g | Kanghi Powder | Abutilon Indicum | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certifide.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Atibala - Kanghi Powder
- Weight: 200 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ATIBALA/ KANGHI POWDER
- It protects the liver naturally and improves digestion, due to its rich hepatoprotective activity.
- It helps in treating fever and strengthens the body to fight against malaria.
- It lowers sugar level naturally, thus it is of great importance to diabetic people.
- Helps in getting rid of constipation, as it is naturally laxative.
- It is an excellent herb for treating Osteoarthritis and provides relief from pain, swelling and joint mobility.
- It promotes quick healing of wounds and brings back normal texture of the skin after an injury.
- It reduces the wrinkles that arise due to ageing and provides relief from dry skin.
- It helps to treat premature ejaculation and improves the quality and quantity of semen in men.
ABOUT ATIBALA/ KANGHI
Atibala which is also known by the name ‘Indian Mallow’ has seemingly-boundless array of medicinal properties that can be used to cure diseases from leprosy to a common fever. The plant’s seeds, roots and leaves can be used in a variety of ways to cure or reduce the symptoms of diseases ranging from piles to toothaches. Also, the extract, taken from the seed is extremely beneficial to the skin and body. Further, the plant is loaded with antimicrobial nutrients that help cure liver problems, blood disease, lung ailments, bronchitis, etc.
Though it is hard to believe, but this roadside plant can do so much good to our bodies.|
100% Natural Atibala/ Kanghi Powder (Abutilon Indicum)
- Natural Atibala/ Kanghi Powder can be consumed with warm water and honey once or twice a day.
Adult Dose: 3-5gm or ½ to 1 tbsp twice a day or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- When mixed with coconut water, atibala powder can be applied on the skin to help increase the moisture content of the skin.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.