Pili Sarson Seeds-200g | Brassica Alba | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Pili Sarson Seeds
- Weight: 200 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PILI SARSON SEEDS
- It helps in maintaining strong bones, joints and muscles as it is a good source of potassium and calcium.
- It helps in balancing cholesterol levels as it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- The seeds are a great source of magnesium and selenium, which further helps in alleviating asthma, menopause & migraines.
- It contains phytochemicals called glucosinolates, which helps in fighting against various types of cancer.
- It is a decongestant, thus it helps in clearing the mucus.
- It is helpful in getting rid of bad breath.
- It is good for skin and hair health.
- It helps to control the symptoms of asthma.
- It can help to lose weight.
- It improves cardiovascular health.
ABOUT PILI SARSON/ YELLOW MUSTARD
Pili Sarson also known as Brassica Alba, are small round yellow colored seeds belonging to the Mustard family. They are a great source of dietary fiber, protein, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium and phosphorus.
It is extensively used in cooking to temper gravies or to make pickles and chutneys.
Besides this, Pili Sarson has multiple health benefits and is helpful in various health related problems.
100% Natural Pili Sarson Powder (Brassica Alba)
- Pili Sarson seeds largely used for tadka/tempering dishes.
- It can be used in pickles and chutneys.
- It can be toasted to add in various dishes.
- The seeds can be blenderized into fine powder and can be used with other spices for unique taste.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/ Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.