Chikni Supari Powder-100g | Areca Catechu | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Chikni Supari
- Weight: 100 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIKNI SUPARI
- It is helpful in women’s physical weakness, facial paleness and anemia.
- It is also beneficial for women in back ache, pain in shins, anxiety and uneasiness.
- It is helpful in treating diarrhea and certain intestinal disorders.
- It is helpful in facilitating digestion process.
- It may be helpful in mental disorder called schizophrenia.
ABOUT CHIKNI SUPARI
Chikni Supari which is known by its botanical name Areca Catechu has a long history of consumption throughout the world because of its several health benefits. Its certain properties help in treating various health anomalies. It is commonly very useful in woman’s physical weakness, facial paleness, anemia, backache, pain in shins, anxiety and uneasiness.
100% Natural Chikni Supari (Areca Catechu)
- Chikni Supari ½ to 1 tbsp can be consumed when converted into powder form with honey and lukewarm milk or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- It can be used as an ingredient while making laddus to add more nutrition into it.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/ Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.