Tagar / Sugandhbala Powder-100g | Valeriana Wallichii | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Tagar - Sugandhbala
- Weight: 100 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TAGAR/ SUGANDHBALA
- It provides strength to bones, muscles and joints.
- It helps in providing relief from stomach spasm and pain.
- It helps relax the mind and reduces stress.
- It helps in promoting relief from nerve inflammation and weakness.
- It supports healthy blood circulation.
- It reduces joint pain and muscle pain.
- It also enhances appetite and digestion.
ABOUT TAGAR / SUGANDHBALA
Tagar/ Sugandhbala which is known by the botanical name Valeriana Wallichii is one of the most valued and well used herb. It has an important place in most of the Ayurvedic Scriptures. It is diuretic, diaphoretic, stimulating to the central nervous system and anti asthmatic. It can be used for weight loss and for boosting physical endurance and strength. Further, it helps to calm the mind, strengthens the nervous system and improves sleep quality.
100% Natural Tagar/ Sugandhbala (Valeriana Wallichii)
- Natural Tagar Sugandhbala can be consumed with honey and lukewarm milk twice a day.
- For abdominal flatulence and stomach pain, it can be consumed with honey and ginger juice.
- For reducing joint pain and inflammation, it can be consumed when mixed in honey and warm water at night time.
- It can be taken directly with warm water 3-4 days before menstruation to help combat stomach spasm.
Prepare an effective Brain Tonic formulation for improving brain functions.
Combine Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Tagar, Sarpgandha, Jata Munshi, Agar and Nagarmotha powder. Mix everything in equal amount and consume it with honey and lukewarm milk.
Adult Dose: 3-5gm or ½ to 1 tbsp twice a day or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.