Nimbu Satva-100g | Citric Acid | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Nimbu Satva
- Weight: 100 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NIMBU SATVA
It helps in kidney stone prevention and makes urine less acidic.
It protects the skin from environmental damage and oxidative stress. Also, it promotes regeneration of skin cells and prevents wrinkles.
It is good for heart health and also helps with vascular relaxation, contraction and blood clotting.
Its mouth rinse is very refreshing and enhances the taste of the food.
It has antioxidant properties and it may assist in combating oxidative stress or keeps body radical free.
ABOUT NIMBU SATVA
Nimbu Satva is a naturally occurring compound with an acidulous taste. It is odorless, colorless and crystalline. It is extracted from Lemon and is processed into a white powder. It has several health benefits. It is mainly used as a flavoring agent and preservative in food. Other than this, it is also used for cleaning, degreasing, etc.
Nimbu Satva Powder (Citric Acid)
- Natural Nimbu Satva lends a tangy taste and can be used to process foods such as fruit juices, jams, soft drinks, pickles, break making and in various dishes.
- It can be used to produce homemade cottage cheese.
- It can also be used in laundry, cleaning, preserving, degreasing and PH adjustments.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.