Lodhar Pathani Powder-200g | Symplocos Racemosa | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Lodhar Pathani
- Weight: 200 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LODHAR PATHANI
- It helps women in menstrual disorders and provides strength to uterus.
- It is effective in relieving the pain and discomfort associated with heavy period.
- It is helpful in Leucorrhoea. It helps to stops vaginal discharge and associated infections or discomforts.
- It is helpful in Menorrhagia i.e. excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle.
- It is considered effective in treating infertility.
- It aids in prolapsed of the uterus.
- It helps control epitasis (Nose Bleeding).
- It is helpful in improving digestion and removing toxins from the body.
- It is also effective in providing relief from constipation and further aids in reducing weight.
- It also helps in maintaining the shape of the body.
ABOUT LODHAR PATHANI
Lodhar Pathani is an important medicinal tree of India. It is used in Ayurveda, since ancient times for the treatment of a variety of disorders. Also, it is a confirmed female tonic which is blessed with the power to cure menstrual disorders and it is extensively used in female gynaecological disorders. It also helps in maintaining the shape of the body and improves the women’s health.
100% Natural Lodhar Pathani Powder (Symplocos Racemosa)
- Natural Lodhar Pathani Powder can be consumed with honey and warm milk.
- In Menstrual Disorders, Leucorrhoea and Menorrhagia it can be taken with plain water or rice water twice a day.
Effective formulation for Menstrual Disorders, Leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Strengthening Uterus, UTI Infection and Infertility:
Mix powders of Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Lodhar Pathani, Punarnava, Sharpunkha, Gokhru, Dhay/ Dhatli, Ashoka Chaal, Bel Patra and Gular Chaal in equal quantity. Take 3-5gm or ½ to 1 tbsp twice a day or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.