Kachoor Sugandi Powder-100g | Curcuma Zedoaria | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: N/Kachoor Sugandi
- Weight: 100 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KACHOOR SUGANDI
- It is effective in respiratory disorders such as asthma, flu, sneezing, runny nose, cold and cough.
- It helps improve appetite by maintaining digestive functions and enhancing metabolism.
- It helps in managing pain and swelling of the wound.
- It stimulates hair growth.
- It strengthens hair roots and reduces hair fall.
- It reduces graying of hair.
- It helps soothing irritated and inflamed skin.
ABOUT KACHOOR SUGANDI
Kachoor Sugandi (Curcuma zedoaria) is a perennial herb and its dried rhizomes are used for certain medicinal properties. It is mainly used for brittle and damaged hair. It provides nourishment to the scalp and provides strength to the hair. It can also be used for several other health anomalies. It possess anti bacterial, anti oxidant and healing properties.
100% Natural Kachoor Sugandi (Curcuma Zedoaria)
- Mix Kachoor Sugandi powder in normal water or curd. Make a thick and smooth paste. Leave it for 15 mins. Apply it on the hair and leave for 30 minutes. Later, wash it off with normal water.
- It can be applied on hair when mixed with Heena, Amla, Bhringraj and Shikakai powder in equal amount.
- It can also be consumed when mixed with honey and lukewarm water.
For Respiratory Related Problems, prepare an effective formulation by combining powders of Giloy, Tulsi, Gulbanafsha, Sonth, Kachoor, Unnab Ber and Daru Haldi. Mix everything in equal amount.
Adult Dose: Take 3-5gm or ½ to 1 tbsp of above powder, mix it with honey and consume it with lukewarm milk after meals or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of the healthcare practitioner.
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.