Honey-500g |100% Organic | INDIA ORGANIC Certified | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: HONEY-500g
- Weight: 500 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HONEY
- Weight Management.
- May improve heart health.
- Eye Wellness.
- May help suppress coughing in children.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties: Research has shown that raw honey can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus. It naturally contains hydrogen peroxide, an antiseptic.
- Heal wounds: Honey is used in medical settings to treat wounds because it’s been found to be an effective germ killer and also aids in tissue regeneration.
- Help for digestive issues: Honey is sometimes used to treat digestive issues such as diarrhea.
Dr. JPG Organic Raw Honey from Himalayan Mountain Forest. 100% Organic Honey. It’s loaded with healthy plant compounds and has been linked to several health benefits. Honey is food made by bees for bees, but many people also enjoy it. Humans have prized honey for its sweet taste for many thousands of years. Some researchers say honey is more than a sweetener. It may also have health benefits.
WAYS TO CONSUME
- Have a cold? Try a spoonful of honey.
- Honey is an old sore throat remedy. Add it to hot tea with lemon when a cold virus hits you.
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades.
- Stir honey into coffee or tea.
- Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes.
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener.
- Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter.
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.