Kamal Keshar Powder (100g) | Lotus Saffron | Nelumbo Nucifera Stigmas | 100% Natural | ISO & GMP Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: KAMAL KESAR POWDER
- Weight: 100 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KAMAL KESHAR POWDER
It is good in maintaining the health of skin.
It helps in getting the perfect glow on your skin and smooth hair.
Lotus saffron is relaxing, soothing, sedative and also helps with anxiety.
It has nutrients like potassium, iron and vitamin B and C, which serve numerous health benefits.
It possesses anti-obesity.
ABOUT KAMAL KESHAR
Kamal Keshar (Indian Lotus Saffron) is an aquatic herb and is used to treat various health anomalies. It is cooling in nature and is mainly helpful in burning sensation in the body and inflammatory skin conditions. Also, it is one of the natural ingredients to maintain the health of skin. It is a great moisturizing agent and therefore, helps to heal flaky and dry skin, while balancing the excess sebum.
100% Natural Kamal Keshar (NelumboNucifera Stigmas)
WAYS TO CONSUME
Kamal Keshar 2-3 grams can be consumed in powder form with lukewarm milk twice a day.
For rejuvenation, it can be consumed with ashwagandha, satavari and gokharu powder when mixed with honey followed by lukewarm milk.
Adult Dose: 3-5gm or ½ to 1 tbsp twice a day or as advised by Registered Medical Practitioner.
Note: Pregnant / Lactating Women/ Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.