HEALTH BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS TEA
It has Anti Aging Property.
It helps in removal of toxins from the body.
Lemongrass has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help you cope with cold, cough and flu.
Helps in Weight loss.
Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check.
Lemongrass is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are essential nutrients for beautiful skin and hair.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLUE TEA
Helps in Memory Wellness.
Weight Loss: Blue tea is free from caffeine, as well as contains zero carbs, fats and cholesterol. It is hence an ideal drink for weight loss.
Skin Health: The flavonoids present in blue tea help stimulate collagen production, helping develop and maintain skin elasticity.
Healthy Eyesight: The richness of proanthocyanidin complexes in blue tea makes it a refreshing, delightful and nutritious beverage for enhancing eyesight
ABOUT LEMONGRASS TEA
Lemongrass is an herb that is native to Sri Lanka and South India but now grows in many countries around the world. Dr.JPG Organic Lemongrass Grown organically without synthetic pesticides and fertilizers. Our products are hygienically proceed at INDIA ORGANIC Certified Facility.
100% Organic Lemongrass Dry Leaves.
ABOUT BLUE TEA
Butterfly pea flower tea, commonly known as blue tea, is a caffeine-free herbal tea. Beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the flower petals or even whole flower of the Clitoria ternatea plant. Clitoria ternatea is also known as butterfly pea, blue pea, Aprajita, Cordofan pea, Blue Tea Flowers or Asian pigeonwings
100% Organic Butterfly pea flower
WAYS TO CONSUME
Boil some lemongrass with water and add some Honey.
Boil some Butterfly Pea flower with water and add some Honey.
Honey or sweeteners can be added to the drink and it can be prepared hot or cold.
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.