Amaltas Pulp-250g |Cassia Fistula |USDA & INDIA Organic Certified.
- Brand: Dr. JPG Organic Herbals
- Product Code: AMALTASPHALI-250g
- Weight: 250 Gram
- Availability: In Stock
1. Get an instant 12% discount on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more. Use Code LIVORG12 on the cart.
2. Get an instant 15% discount on a purchase of Rs 1500 or more. Use Code LIVORG15 on the cart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMALTAS PULP
- Helps in weight management and improves body metabolism.
- Supports healthy digestion and detoxification.
- Promotes smooth purgation.
- Promotes tissue regeneration and fastens healing of wounds.
- Effective in providing relief from skin irritation, swelling and pain.
- Improves heart health, make heart muscles strong and reduces unhealthy LDL cholesterol.
- Useful in diabetes, as it improves insulin sensitivity and controls sugar level in the blood.
- May help in managing urine disorders and remove toxins from the body by increasing urine production.
- Helpful in providing relief from fever and cough due to its antipyretic and antitussive properties.
- Helpful in urinary disorders like painful urination, urinary incontinence and burning sensation while urinating.
Amaltas is considered as a powerful herb because of its countless benefits and is widely used in almost all Ayurvedic formulations that are directed towards boosting overall immunity.
It has beautiful hanging yellow flowers and is framed as ‘Golden Rain Tree’. In, Ayurveda the plant is acknowledged as ‘Sarvarogaprashamani’ i.e. one that cures all types of diseases and shields the body against numerous microbial infections.
Amaltas has the ability to offer relief from constipation, common cold, boosts immunity, promotes cardiac functioning, manages diabetes, cures dyspepsia and treats wounds, intestinal and skin disorders.
100% Organic Amaltas Phali (Cassia Fistula)
WAYS TO CONSUME
- Take Amlatas Pulp approx 10-15 gms. Add some water and boil this mixture for 15 – 20 mins. Filter it and drink this decoction 2-3 times a day after meals.
- For piles, boil amaltas fruit pulp, harad powder and munakka and drink this decoction at bedtime for some days.
- For rheumatoid arthritis, a decoction of the pulp can be taken with 1 to 2 grams each of dry sonth (ginger powder), harad and giloy powders.
- For skin eruptions due to impure blood, soak amaltas pulp with some tamarind in a cup of water overnight. Next morning mash them well, strain out the pulp and drink the water. Do it at least a month to get complete relief.
- Soak 10 to 15 grams of amaltas pulp in a glass of water overnight. Filter the water in the morning and drink it. It will work as a gentle laxative.
Note: Pregnant/ Lactating Women/ Kids are advised to consume herbal products under the supervision of healthcare practitioner.