HEALTH BENEFITS OF PUNARNAVA ROOT POWDER
Helps In Arthritis:
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial in reducing joint pain, muscle pain and further reduces the chances of diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
It plays a key role in preventing urinary distension, kidney stones and painful urination.
Helps In Diabetes:
It is extremely beneficial in regulating the blood sugar levels and activates the production of insulin.
Promotes Weight Loss:
It plays a key role in burning fat, prevents weight gain and reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
It supports proper functioning of the heart, liver and kidneys and promotes comfortable movement of the joints.
Punarnava known by the botanical name Boerhavia Diffusa is a traditional Ayurvedic plant that is used to rejuvenate the whole body. It is also considered as a reviver of health and has special powers to renew our health and vitality.
It is used in treating a host of health anomalies and holds high significance in promoting the digestive system, improves eyesight, manages heart problems and prevents diseases like diabetes, arthritis, anemia and urinary tract infection. Also, it is particularly good for conditions of weak kidney function leading to water retention and edema.
Further, it is a treasure trove of multifarious nutrients like proteins, sodium, calcium, iron and bioactive components like boeravinone A to F, ursolic acid, oleanolic acid and many others.
100% Pure Organic Punarnava Roots Powder (Boerhavia Diffusa)
WAYS TO CONSUME
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: Take 1 Capsule Twice a day after meal with water or as Directed by healthcare Practitioner
WHY DR. JPG’S ORGANIC
1. Protect your children and family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your daily diet.
3. Get the better taste of health and nutrition.
4. Eat foods with international standards.
5. Reduce health risks.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is eco friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination from harmful Chemicals and Heavy Metals as there are no chemical pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.